Nature's Wonder Moisturiser
Lanolin - The King Of Hydration
Medical Grade lanolin is used in hospitals worldwide in wound & burns healing due to its skin compatibility & safety.
Lanolin is a unique, 100% natural wax found on sheep’s wool, which works in extraordinary ways. Lanolin is:
- scientifically proven to be closest to lipids in human skin, more so than any other ingredient.
- a breathable skin barrier.
- semi-occlusive & semi-permeable - meaning it allows skin to self-hydrate from within.
- a moisture reservoir, holding up to 400% of its weight in moisture.
- hypoallergenic, vegetarian & animal cruelty free.
WITH LANOLIN, YOUR SKIN HAS LITERALLY MET IT'S MATCH. Which is why we call it ‘Natures Wonder Moisturiser'
OUR LANOLIN IS THE WORLD’S BEST
Our exclusive Ultra-Medical Grade lanolin (3 x more pure than medical grade) is prepared using a proprietary refining process.
VEGETARIAN & CRUELTY FREE
Lanolin is a natural wax found on the wool of sheep that helps keep their coat protected and dry throughout the year.
It’s 100% natural & proudly animal cruelty free. Sheep’s wool grows continuously; if it’s not sheared annually the fleece will become soiled - and too hot and heavy for the animal. Lanolin is the animal-cruelty-free by product of wool washing after shearing. Lanolin is no more cruel to animals than drinking milk, using beeswax, eating honey or wearing wool.