5 BEAUTY HACKS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR NEXT HOLIDAY✈️
We've compiled a list of the best tips, tricks and hacks to help you survive any journey.
1. DRINK UP - Flying dehydrates you—a lot. Make sure you drink water before, during, and after a flight! You are basically flying in a sky desert.
2. HYDRATE. HYDRATE. HYDRATE - The cabins dry air can take a serious toll on your skin - We recommend a hard working multi-tasker like our Everywhere Multi-Cream. Blend onto thirsty skin & it will drink up the lanolin-y goodness – leaving your skin nourished & silky.
3. INFLIGHT FACIAL - Treat yo self ( and fellow passengers ) to an inflight masking experience. We naturally recommend the master of them all - The Aussie Flyer Leave on Recovery Mask It breathes life back into tired skin.
4. PLUG - Dry nasal passages with 101 Ointment during your flight to prevent airborne illnesses. Use the excess to coat chapped lips, skin patches, cuticles, elbows and more.This super-dense balm penetrates & seals in moisture.
5. SLEEP - Because beauty sleep is one of the most surefire ways to look refreshed at the end of a long flight. Invest in an eye-mask and ear plugs for optimal shut-eye.
DISCOVER ALL YOUR TRAVEL ESSENTIALS